Monday, September 20, 2010

20 in 60 | My First Challenge

Starting Weight: 260
Goal Weight: 240

For Thanksgiving, my family is planning on meeting up at Disneyland for a couple of days.  I was looking at a picture of myself at our last family gathering, and it really hit me how heavy I was beginning to look.  Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that I'm grossly overweight, I'm just getting to that point where I'm uncomfortable in my skin...not a good feeling.  At this next family gathering, I'd like to be a bit lighter than the last one.

The trip is in about 60 days.  I'd like to lose about 20 lbs prior to that.  What do you think?  Can I do it?

I'll log my progress every few days.  If anyone has tips and/or pointers, I'd be happy to hear it.

Let me know if you want to join me on this weight loss challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment