Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moving Day!

I feel like I've been out of touch since last week.  These last few weeks have been crazy for our family.  We recently purchased a new condo and have been busy with paperwork, buying things for the place and finally...MOVING!

Even though I haven't been posting, I've definitely been busy and active.  My diet has been victim to eating out during the move, but I've tried to overcompensate by keeping myself busy and active.  During the move, I still managed to make it to the gym four days during the week, but my big workout was this:

A lot of boxes, a few mattresses, a couch, washer and dryer + a third floor condo make for a great workout.  We love our new place.  In the community we've got a pool a gym, and we're surrounded by bike and running paths.  I think this move will definitely be good for my health.  Now, I'm off to play volleyball with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment