Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Long Road Ahead. Well 10K To Be Exact

My wife and I successfully signed up for the Moab Winter Sun 10K yesterday.  We're both pretty excited to have something to work towards and love spending time in Moab.  

I went for a run today.  The second run outdoors that I've done in about six months.  I learned a few things on my run today:

1.  I do not run well by myself.  I need someone to run with me to keep my attention and provide motivation.
2.  I've got quite a road ahead if I'm going to do well in the 10K in December and also the Half Marathon in March...a really long way.
3.  I need to get Nike+ again.  A few years back I used Nike+ quite a bit, then my running band broke.  It's time to invest in a new one.  

If you've got any tips that will help me prepare for the events that lie ahead, I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment