Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back at it. Blogging that is.

Wow. I'm a slacker. The two of you who read this blog (analytics can be so depressing sometimes) are probably thinking, "this knucklehead is probably 20 lbs heavier now." Touché.

I a happy to report however, that my offline pursuits have been much more diligent than my online pursuits. These past few months have yielded great results (despite a setback during the holidays due to good food in Hawaii). I have lost 15-20 lbs and am now in the 230s (a place that I haven't been in a few years). My nutrition is much better than it was a few months ago, activity levels are up and all trends seem to point to continued results (as long as I don't get dumb).

There is much to tell, but not much time tonight (my iPad actually deleted an entire post that I just wrote). I bow to be better. Much more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment