Friday, February 4, 2011

Week Wrap Up

It's been a great week.  I'm feeling good...with the exception of some shoulder pain that is remnant of a volleyball injury.  Here's what my workout schedule looked like:

Monday: Crossfit Day
"Hollbrook"
Eight rounds for time of...I did it in 22:59
115 pound Thruster, 5 reps
10 pull-ups
100 meter Sprint
1 minute rest

Tuesday: Crossfit Day
Squat Cleans.  7 sets of 3 reps (this is actually what aggravated my shoulder)

Wednesday: Crossfit Day
For time...I did it in 26:43
20 in Box jump, 50 reps
25 pull ups
55lb Kettlebell swing, 50 reps
40 lb dumbbell hang power clean, 50 reps
50 sit-ups
800 meter run
50 Back extensions

Thursday: Rest Day.  Thank goodness.

Friday: Legs
Front Squats/Bent Over Row supersets
Laying Leg Press/Standing Leg Press supersets
One leg bent over rows
Quad extension/hamstring curl supersets

My weigh-in midweek indicated that I've lost 8.5 lbs since the beginning of the year.  It feels good.

I'm looking forward to a busy weekend and a fun Superbowl Party with family on Sunday.  Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment