Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CrossFit Games | Talk about an Active Community

By profession, I'm an internet marketer.  Social media, search engines and trend lines drive me.  One of the things that I've admired about the CrossFit community is just that.  The community.  I would love to see the analytics on CrossFit.com.  One of the things that motivates me, is watching and reading about the CrossFit Games.  The site is full of articles and videos of inspiring athletes and inspiring physical accomplishments.

I think that CrossFit is an amazing case study in social media and online communities.  The CrossFit games is a great example of how the community works and comes together.  Check out this video for an explanation of what I'm talking about.


I think it would be awesome to be able to compete in these one day (not that I ever could or will).  I admire all who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment