Friday, April 1, 2011

The Metro Dash | Some Day I'll Run It

Just the thought of doing this gets my blood flowing a little.  Some of my friends from work completed it last year and I really wanted to do it with them this year.  Just so happens that my wife is due with our 2nd the same day that it's being run in our state.  Maybe next year.

If you're not familiar with the race, it's basically a course that requires you to do an array of exercises that capture functional training.  From what I understand, it's pretty grueling, but an amazing rush.
Courtesy of MetroDash.com
Check out the course on the MetroDash Official Site.  Pretty crazy stuff huh?  Here's a short interview with the guy who founded the MetroDash and what it's all about.


This event is definitely on that is on my list of events to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment